Manchester City Centre
Solid Ground is a creative placemaking and property marketing agency located in Manchester city centre. Our mission is to be the go-to place for property developers who want to turn new or unloved places into vibrant destinations. The company champions a can-do attitude, our team are knowledgeable, enthusiastic and passionate. Our new Office Administrator needs to be a creative and organised thinker, who likes a fast-paced work environment.
- Supporting the directors on business development projects
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Diary management for the team
- Organizing team socials
- Ad-hoc financial admin
- Apply for awards and manage awards database
- Support the marketing team with campaigns and project work
- Support the business with the delivery of events and activations
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office environment
- Ensuring the office is stocked with relevant supplies (office and non-office)
The successful candidate will report directly to the directors.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Educated to degree level.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Flawless spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Confident administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Social media savvy
- Excellent team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and work on own initiative
- Proactive and can-do attitude, even when working under pressure
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you think you are right for the job to Libby Witherden by 8th October 2018.