(depending on experience) + Pension + Benefits
Solid Ground is an award-winning, creative agency based in the Northern Quarter. Our mission is to be the go-to place for property developers who want to turn new or unloved spaces into vibrant places. The company champions a can-do attitude, our team are knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and passionate.
Our new Marketing & Events Assistant needs to be a creative and organized thinker, who likes a fast-paced work environment and wants to get stuck-in to great projects across the UK. Reporting to the Senior Team, the successful candidate will work across multiple accounts and will be involved with community projects, retail and commercial marketing.
For an entry level position, this is a varied and diverse role, working across several sites with exciting opportunities and including the following responsibilities:
• Digital marketing including website management and email marketing
• Social media management
• Campaign management for specific projects and events
• Strategy: be a part of new business and events proposals
• Community engagement
• Database management
• Creating strong relationships within retail networks
• Copywriting and content creation
• Monthly reporting (social media platforms + campaigns)
• Evaluate the performance of campaigns
• Supporting the Marketing Manager with programming and delivering events
• Educated to degree level in English, Marketing, Business, Events or similar equivalent subject.
• Confident communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
• Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Creative and have an ability to work on own initiative.
• Well-organised and experienced in working to deadlines.
• Excellent team player
• Proficient in working in a fast-paced environment
• A pro-active and can-do attitude, even when working under pressure
• Full driving license
• Photography / Videography
• Adobe Photoshop / Indesign / Illustrator